To use this Blog effectively, St Anne’s Park Orchards has simple guidelines that Teachers, students and people who view and comment will follow as part of our terms and conditions of publishing work.
- All student names displayed will be first name and first initial of surname only.
- Blogging is a privilege so lets put up our best work. Please check spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Respect others privacy in the form of comments and image permission.
- Keep all private information about yourself private.
- All comments and posts to be positive, encouraging and well thought out.
- All content including posts and comments are to be relevant to learning in a language that children understand.
- All comments will only be posted if the teachers agree that the comment is appropriate.
- The sites administrator checks all posts and comments.
- Always be friendly and polite to all people who have taken the time out to view or comment on our blog.
- If using someone else’s work please acknowledge and cite the source.
Privacy, Comments, Personal safety, Consideration of others, Learning focus only, Copyright, care of content.